Recently spent several days at this fine hotel in St. Thomas. Perched high on a
pennsiula the views are pretty much without equal. Just about every day you can
see a cruise ship coming or going and yachts too many to mention. The internet
connections are as fast as any I have seen in the carribean and come free with
the $ 35 per day "resort fee". There is a nice little ferry that leaves every half
hour that takes you into downtown Charlotte Amalie for $ 14 round trip. Conviently
located to the St. Thomas airport -- about a $ 75, 30 minutes cab ride. Rooms run
around $ 300 per night plus a 10% tax but make sure you get a room with a view.
Personnel on the property could have been a little more friendlier. Both evenings we
were on property the electricity went out -- not long but somewhat annoying. Apparently
this is fairly common. Weather was near perfect in April with highs in the low to mid
80's and lows in the mid 70's with occasional light rain showers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded on three sides by stunning Caribbean ocean views, the Frenchman's Reef Resort combines modern luxury and the unique Virgin Island style of St. Thomas. The hotel features clean, crisp large guest rooms with flat screen 50"TVs. Experience new resort features including an infinity pool, children's splash zone, adult infinity pool with bar; and private spa pool. Our Lazule Sea Spa is now open featuring extensive treatment rooms, salon, state of the art fitness center, and private spa pool with cabanas. Aqua Terra is one of three restaurants at Frenchman's Reef which features spectacular views of the Charlotte Amalie harbor. Our mission is to host you brilliantly... To make your every event and stay with us unforgettable and effortless. Come visit us at Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Beach Resort and discover the most luxurious vacation destination in the US Virgin Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Frenchman`s Reef & Morning Star Beach Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriott Frenchman`s Reef And Morning Star Beach Resort
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Charlotte Amalie Marriott
- Marriott Frenchmans Reef
- Frenchmans Reef St Thomas
- Marriott Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands