“Awesome food and great service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grande Cru Restaurant and Wine Bar

Grande Cru Restaurant and Wine Bar
Yacht Haven Grande Marina | St.Thomas, Charlotte Amalie 00802, St. Thomas (Formerly Grand Cru)
340-774-7263
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Olympia, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The food at this place was one of the best we have ever had. The food was flavorful and the paella was one of the best I have ever tasted. A must if you are in St. Thomas!

Orlando, Florida
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We had lunch here after a snorkeling trip. The food was fresh and well-prepared. The tuna gyro was a great twist on a classic and the salmon BLT was outstanding. Definitely get the house-made potato chips. We sat on the patio and had a nice view of the harbor. Service was competent but a little on the slow side (but we weren't in a hurry).

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Manager went out of her way...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I am a restauranteur from SC. I am use to excellent food and an incredible wine selection. We were seated at a nice table with wonderful views of the marina and yachts. Service was prompt and friendly. The wine list is definitely large enough to please most wine snobs, but my palate is a little more discriminating. The list was lacking in the higher end selections ($200.00 and up) and I inquired about a Captain's List. The manager came by and quoted a couple of bottles not on the list that did not spark my interest and I informed her that I was looking for something French today. She graciously called to their sister restaurant Oceana and found a wonderful 2005 Chateau Beychevelle for us. The manager hustled to Frenchtown and retrieved the bottle for us while I enjoyed a bottle of 2008 St. Cosme Gigondas Hominis Fides that I brought with us. Our tapas style meal was excellent as we enjoyed a housemade Charcuterie Plate, Braised Karabuto pork belly, Housemade Pappardelle Pasta, and finished with an extremely large selection of 8 artisan cheeses. Having dined the previous nights at The Cellar, North Side Bistro, Thirteen, and Havana Blue this is a spot I would go twice in my 10 day stay. Thanks again for the wine service and see you soon.

• Visited November 2012
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“My new favorite spot on St. Thomas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food and atmosphere is great. What really makes it are the bartenders - Alex and Brandon! Alex is the most beautiful and friendliest bartender ever. Brandon is the best with his creative drinks and shots!
A must stop on St. Thomas!

“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Walked to yachthaven from bluebeards castle for a delicious lunch.We had an artichoke app. then the cobia w fennel which was delicious. Good wine selection and nice views of million dollar yachts.