“Visited twice over vacation - and enjoyed both meals” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grande Cru Restaurant and Wine Bar

Grande Cru Restaurant and Wine Bar
Yacht Haven Grande Marina | St.Thomas, Charlotte Amalie 00802, St. Thomas (Formerly Grand Cru)
340-774-7263
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Plainville, Massachusetts
“Visited twice over vacation - and enjoyed both meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

I actually ended up eating here twice while on vacation. The first time, I sat outside - the views are incredible. The service was OK, I think as a single diner, I was the first priority of my server. However, the food was excellent. The second time, I ate inside at the bar. The bartender was awesome - checked in on me just enough times. The second meal was even better. Overall, I would recommend folks try this place out. Sit outside - loved watching all the yachts docked nearby.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Lincoln RI 02865
“Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

High end restaurant / night club. Expensive ,good food and people watching . Right on the water.

Visited February 2012
Wappingers Falls, New York
“Overpriced, terrible service and not worth it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

Sorry to say we did not enjoy our dinner at Grand Cru. While the atmosphere is great, the food and service leaves alot to be desired. Our waiter had no clue of what he was doing, we had to call over someone else to ask question's. We were very disappointed. There are many better restaurants in St. Thomas, I would not waste my money here again.
The bar makes great martini's so stop in for a martini, check out the view and go eat somewhere else.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

My wife and I went here on vacation in St Thomas when we were there for our babymoon. We thought this restaurant was excellent and we love good food. It has a fantastic view of the largest yachts I have ever seen. The food is very fresh, staff was really friendly and the drinks were innovative. I also thought the prices were reasonable for how good the food is. We were staying at the Marriot and paying more for food that wasn't half as good.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cary, North Carolina
“A great choice and a great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We've been to this restaurant before and we enjoyed the service and the food, and the views. Our last visit was even better with a nice up-grade on the menu with new offerings. The service ranks high compared to other restaurants on STT and we suggest you make a reservation in advance.

• Visited December 2011