“Years and Years of value and friendships” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 68 Shopping in St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: The leading jeweler in the Caribbean for the last 25 years. We are a family owned business established in 1986. Our goal is to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and provide our clients with the best values and quality in the jewelry industry! With 7 stores between St. Thomas and St. Maarten, we are the leading and most reputable jeweler specializing in loose diamonds and diamond jewelry. We make many of our own exclusive designs in Tanzanite, Sapphires, Rubies and Emeralds. We also bring you the latest styles from top jewelry designers: Pandora, Tacori, Simon G, Hidalgo, Fope, Soho, Belle Etoile and much more! We carry a variety of the top Swiss watch brands including: Bell & Ross, Frederique Constant, Hermes, U-BOAT, Oris, Mido, TechnoMarine, Fruitz by Phillip Stein, Luminox and many more such as, Citizen, Seiko and Skagen. At Ballerina Jewelers, you become part of the family and you will have a truly special shopping experience.
ct
3 attraction reviews
“Years and Years of value and friendships”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I introduced my friends and family to Ballerina Jewelers years ago. We have been regular customers ever since. The value for the money is unbelievable - the quality of the jewelry always surpasses our expectations - the loyalty and customer service have led to friendships and of course - recommendation to all to stop in this wonderful establishment. Whether on a cruise or a land visit - this is a MUST - shop and compare. I hope that you too will become a loyal customer and a friend.

Visited April 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Jewlery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I have been visiting St. Thomas since 1989 and started shopping with Ballerina first in St. Martin and continue till this day to shop for all our jewelry needs with Ballerina. I have even designed a few of my beautiful pieces. My husband & I have up graded my wedding ring three times and the last one was six years ago and have complaint's glory with my beautiful ring. We have developed a family bond with Ballerina and so will you. Jacksonville, FL

Jacksonville, Florida
“Honest, Trustworthy and Accomodating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Please if you plan on going to St. Thomas you must go visit Ballerina Jewelers. Our friends who have been dealing with them for over 20 years intoduced us to them 6 years ago. That is the only jewelers I will deal with. At Ballerina I feel very comfortable and I know I am getting an honest and fair price. Their merchandise is just fabulous, and they will make you feel at home.

Hoover, Alabama
“ABSOLUTELY the BEST Jewelers!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have been doing business with James and the Ballerina family for over 20 years. I have also sent many friends and family members to Ballerina. I have bought diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, watches, gold and the list goes on and on. When I first bought from them I had the jewelry appraised back in my hometown in Alabama. Each piece was always appraised for much more than I paid. Additionally, the quality and service I have received over the years has been EXTRAORDINARY!!! I did some business with others in USVI but after a few dealings with Ballerina, I will not shop anywhere else again. I have called many times from the states and have gotten beautiful, quality pieces and their service is always first rate. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Visited July 2013
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Awesome, Beautiful, Accomodating, and Great Prices!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My family has been coming to Ballerina Jewelers from South Carolina for over 10 years to purchase our jewerly. The family owned business is by far one of the most friendliest jewelry stores ever!! I work very close with Sunny, and he is always willing to send my family and I pictures of whatever requests we may have and handles the purchases with professionalism. You know you can count on this store for the best quality jewlery and best prices by far!!! If you have any requests, you can email them and they are extremely prompt with their responses!! There is no other place to buy your "jewels" but from Ballerina!!! Check out their St. Maarten store as well,, just as beautiful!