“Dinner and Beautiful Gardens” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary, Continental
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Cleveland
“Dinner and Beautiful Gardens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a beautiful restaurant in St. Peters Great House. Come early and enjoy the gardens and view of Magen's Bay. The steaks were the best on the Island and the whole dinner was artfully prepared and served. Our server's name was Denise and she was absolutely perfect! The restaurant is actually a good value for the high quality and ambiance compared to other high-end restaurants on St. Thomas.

• Visited August 2012

St. Thomas
“simply divine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

my husband and I love Blue Orchid. We go for romantic evenings by ourselves, with groups and even for happy hour. Love that they have several vegetarian options as well.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“You Have to Try this Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I went to the Blue Orchid while staying in Saint Thomas and have to say it was my favorite restaurant that we ate at. The view overlooking Magen's Bay is unbelievable and the atmosphere was very relaxing. For our appetizer we had mussels and fried calamari that were great. Then, for my meal I had the seafood special that day which included Lobster, scallops, clams, and shrimp. It was all served in a delicious sauce and the dish overall was fantastic. Plus, the prices were great! I had an amazing experience at this restaurant and will definitely go back next time. I strongly recommend that you go here while on Saint Thomas.

Sarasota, Florida
“Blue Orchid Restaurant is a hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Recently opened in the St. Peter Greathouse and Botanical Gardens on the Northside of St. Thomas, this restaurant is a hidden gem with its friendly staff, wonderful food and "living room" type decor that makes a visit feel homey and welcoming. The St. Peter Greathouse and Botanical Gardens has amazing ocean views and a large variety of plants and flowers that make this a "must see" on your itinerary. Make a reservation and then get there early (before nightfall) to walk around the amazing property and enjoy the spectacular views.

Boston, Massachusetts
“So great we went twice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Our experience at the Blue Orchid was great! I went with my family for about a week in mid-June and went to the Blue Orchid for dinner. The first time we went as the sun was setting and it was gorgeous. You have a full-view of Magen's Bay from the top deck (and can take drinks up there!) and can see many of the Virgin Islands. There were 6 of us and we started with the two special appetizers (homemade sausage made of shrimp and scallops were delicious). After eating both of them we decided to order two more before ordering our entrees. We all got different entrees and were all pleased. The boys finished their food but we had enough food for lunch the next day. The dessert was good as well. It was the best food we had had on the island so we decided to go back for our last dinner on St. Thomas. The second time we went earlier to walk around the gardens and see the birds. There are beautiful views. This time we got three appetizers, three desserts and loved our entrees. I would highly recommend! They have a wide assortment of choices and everything I tried was delicious. No one in my family had any complaints.