“Outstanding Service, Excellent Cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding Service, Excellent Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We recently had a Welcome Dinner for a group of 25 at the Sunset Grille. Jessica Hume the Events Manager did a fantastic job! She was extremely professional and sensitive to budgetary constraints. She set up our tables in a curtained off area, with candlelights and an ocean view! The food was excellent and the service even better! It is very difficult when trying to find a venue for such an important evening, you have to just trust reviews and the promises of someone you have never worked with. We were NOT disappointed! Thanks to the entire staff for making this evening great!
Evelyn

• Visited October 2012

toms river
“best dinner ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Wow is all we could say after the great dinner we enjoyed. We live on St. Thomas, and this was our second vist to Sunset Grille. Just as before Patrick was our server and our food was incredeble. Please keep up the good job, and we will continue to recomend Sunset Grille to everyone. Thanks to David for the wonderful wine selection!

Dallas
“Amazing Welcome Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I had our Welcome Dinner at the Sunset Grille the night before the wedding, I had made a reservation prior to our arrival via email, and they had offered to set us up in the wine room for privacy. We had a few too many people so we ate in the regular dining area, and I am so glad we did! When I saw the table they had set up for us, I was just amazed! It was so gorgeous. The view was amazing and our server was phenomenal. Everyone ordered something different and no one was disappointed. Most everyone said it was the best food of the trip and people were talking about it for days. As the bride, I had put little effort into the dinner but everyone thought I put a lot of thought into it and thanked me profusely! Thanks for making me look good Sunset Grille! But really, I highly recommend it, for dinner or for a formal event. You won't be disappointed!

PA
“An oasis on the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

After a long day on the beach we were pleased to enjoy some ice cold refreshments at Sunset Grille. Jimmy greeted us warmly upon our arrival and provided great service. The view from the deck is awesome. We can’t wait to return.

Visited November 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent food with an interesting twist on atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Ritz and wanted to venture off property for dinner. This place was wonderful. Beautiful view on a quiet little bay. Service was very good and we loved the food. The only complaint we had was the nights' "entertainment." About halfway through the meal, a woman on the beach did some "fire dancing" to a few songs. It was very strange, but seemed to be accepted by the restaurant as they supplied the music. We could have done without the side-show. Honestly, it took away from the quality of our experience. They don't need the gimmick. We left wondering what had just happened! Overall, though, we enjoyed out evening.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere