“Night Kayak” 5 of 5 stars

$49*
and up
Night Kayak Tour in St Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: The Adventure Center, is your source for St. Thomas tours! We are located in the Marriott Frenchman's Reef lobby and have everything you need to enjoy the most exciting tours and excursions under the sun! Count on our experience to help you make arrangements for the best recreational opportunities on land, in the air, on the water and under the water!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Night Kayak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The event we booked through the Adventure Center. Our first choice for the tour was not available, so we booked for another night. However later in the day due to a cancellation our first choice became available! And they gave us our first choice which was great!

Chris, Melissa, Rachel, and Sarah were fantastic guides on the tour! We definitely recommend this night tour to anyone looking for a new experience!

1 Thank Mackenziehall

Columbus, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Cat Turtle Cove Sail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

While visiting St. Thomas on a cruise ship, my daughter and I opted to experience swimming with the sea turtles off Buck Island. It was fantastic! Joe and his crew were very professional - even addressing the fact that I had recently had a total knee replacement and showed me how to get back into the boat. We had just bought a GO-PRO and have some nice shots of the turtles swimming! Would highly recommend this adventure while in St. Thomas.

1 Thank surfnsand2
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sunset Dinner Sail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The Sunset dinner sail on the Cat was the capstone event for our trip as we did it on our last day there and it was absolutely incredible! Such a beautiful view on an awesome catamaran ship! The crew was Cali, Ali, and Captain Nathan and they were very friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to hang out with! The crew is in charge of cooking the dinner, so it was cool that it was a relaxed, home cooked (and delicious) meal. I would definitely recommend this experience!

4 Thank Ted L
Lawrenceville, New Jersey, United States
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Very cool experience- beware if sea sick easily”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I did this with my group of 8 during our stay at Saint Thomas. It was a very cool experience, we saw rays, turtles, and tarpon. If you were in the back beware if you get sea sick easily since you are not paddling as much and are looking down, it was a little nauseating and my sister threw up as soon as she got off. Our tour guides Sam, Rachel, and Dave were great and the tour we got while in the water was interesting and had us talking for days!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Emma B
Lexington
“One of the best experiences of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I took both the night kayaking and night paddle boarding trips. David and Sam were great on the kayaking, very knowledgeable and focused on making sure everyone saw the wildlife - definitely a trip worth taking! Mark took us on the night paddle boarding trip and it was just the three of us - couldn't have been more peaceful or interesting. An experience not to be missed!

Visited July 2014