“#1 place to go in St Thomas!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“#1 place to go in St Thomas!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We spent our honeymoon in St Thomas and wanted to go out for a nice dinner while we were there. I read about Thirteen because it won "best restaurant" on St Thomas in 2012. My oh my, was the award right! This was by far the best meal that we had during our vacation. I had the salmon and my husband had the ribeye... Both were excellent!!! We also had the blueberry Brie appetizer and it was impeccable! I would highly recommend this place! In addition to the delicious food, the view is also AMAZING! You must go here, trust me!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Houston
“Crazy drive, worth the dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

OMG..... Several people in my party wanted to turn around on the drive up to this restaurant(must be at the highest point of island) But after reading the reviews the ladies in the car were determine to get to the restaurant. And boy was it worth the crazy drive. Every from appetizers to desserts was delicious. We found no wrong. We only wish our villa was closer we would have eaten here more often. Also our server was great, she's the owners sister. I will have to post pics... This was the best restaurant we had the pleasure of dinning!

Visited April 2013
Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Fantastic food, service, and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hard to find, but well worth it once found. The amuse bouche was a slice of caramelized apple, topped with bacon, topped with whipped cream and orange zest...sounds like a weird combination, but it was excellent. The flatbread was amazing. Only complaint was that there was way too much food. We would have been happy if we hadn't even ordered an entrée, just salads and bread! The entrees were excellent, but we wanted to save room for dessert, which we barely did. Took back lots of boxes of food to the villa and ate for another two days!

Yes, the chef loves bacon, but so do I, so I was in "hog heaven", pardon the pun!

If you call, they will give you directions...mainly, you follow some road forever and go up the mountain, down the mountain, and up again. It's on the left. Be warned, parking is limited.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Thomas
“AA++++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

All around excellent restaurant.......service was perfect....food was excellent. The view isn't all it is cracked up to be....there is no view after dark and only a few tables get the view before it gets dark.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cody, Wyoming
“Holy bacon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I came here with a friend. We ordered the mussels for our appitizer and the salmon and both of which were overrun with bacon. Pieces and the juice of it, I do not eat any meat other than fish so I thought these choices were alright, however next time I will tell the server. We skipped dessert- after hearing it had bacon too.

Visited March 2013