My wife an I stayed in B-11 the second week in June and we were totally satisfied. The condo was very clean, and has very nice furnishings. The kitchen and pantry are very well stocked. The walls are decorated with art everywhere you look. It was very nice having the washer and dryer. The cloths line and hose out back came in very handy. The grounds are very well kept and beautiful with fruit trees and flowering shrubs. The lagoon attracts all kinds of wildlife. The beach was absolutely wonderful with white sand with warm crystal clear water. The snorkeling right off the beach was spectacular. We saw all kinds of corals, fish, turtles, and rays. For me it was a dream come true. Red Hook is a mile or less away. There are stores, restaurants, and a grocery store to buy food to take back to the condo. We like Fish Tails the best. You can also board a ferry there to check out other islands. In conclusion, The owners are very nice to deal with. The are honest and caring people. You can't go wrong if you choose B-11 Bargain on the Beach!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Crystal Cove Beach Resort on Sapphire Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay Hotel St. Thomas
- Crystal Cove Beach St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condos St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condominiums
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands