i will start with the only two bright spots of this resort.
1. anglela in the ritz kids and allison , the manager who went beyond the call of duty to help us now to the bad
1. upon checkin , we were given 2 rooms in one of the unrenovated buildings, upon entering the room , the carpet was wet and the room smelled like a damp basement, we immediately declined this room and fought for another set of rooms. We were given new rooms in the begonia building and upon retiring for the evening we could hear a scraping sound from the ceiling. We then figured out since there was only tile and no carpet that whenever someone from above moved any
chairs you would hear the screeching sound. my wife called the front desk saying it was impossible to sleep. the next day we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite in the timeshare building and i will say this was my idea of a ritz carlton.
2. the people who worked in the restaurants were the rudest people i have ever dealt with. Breakfast in the cafe was basically a self service
event, just try to get your coffee refilled! For such expensive food, i at least expect good service. food at great bay grill was horrible,
there idea of prime angus steak would make a fast food restaurant look awesome. I would not recommend this resort to anyone unless you enjoy being treated like dirt!!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton St. Thomas Hotel St. Thomas
- St. Thomas Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands