“Wonderful service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 194 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Bar scene
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
St. Thomas
“Wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Every time I come for dinner to The Cellar I always have wonderful service by Carla.She is very professional and attentive ,food is great as well.Highly recommend it!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great bartender and amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went to The Cellar for happy hour drinks and food. Our bartender Codi was extremely friendly, knowledgable, and makes amazing habanero lemongrass mojitos. Not only was the service great but so was the food. You must try the brown sugar bacon!

Valley Stream, New York
“Oh the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Excellent food in an air conditioned, indoor venue. Pricey, but worth eating at once or twice. Service is impeccable.

Visited October 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“Our Server was the Star!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The Cellar restaurant is beautifully decorated, the tables nicely spaced, and overall very comfortable. It's shameful that I can't remember our server's name, but she was extremely professional, friendly and helpful.

She provided great advice on wine selections, amazing detail of menu items, and even offered the menu from Pesce, their sister restaurant and neighbor. We actually ended up ordering from both menus!

My husband enjoyed the spaghetti with filet mignon meatballs from the Pesce menu, and I ordered a salad and a steak flatbread for my meal. The food was very good, but the service was exceptional.

For dessert, our server recommended the homemade key lime cake. It was quite different, but definitely tasty.

Our apologies for not remembering our server's name because she truly deserves recognition. We greatly appreciated her guidance and suggestions throughout the meal. And of course, special thanks for allowing us to choose from both menus.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk, Virginia
“Civilized dining in happening Red Hook”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Dinner was great--I had the lobster raviolli. Wedge salad was one the best I had on vacation as the lettuce was as fresh as could be. Carla provided spectacular service and gave us some wonderful suggestions of other things to do.

Visited October 2012