“Great place for a quick bite” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 194 Restaurants in St. Thomas
pennsylvania
“Great place for a quick bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We first found this deli when we were here in 2011. My son was sick and we were looking for good homemade soup in the evening, plus a quick meal for the rest of us. The soup and sandwiches were delicious! We always come back to this deli when we are here and always recommend to others.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“A gem for breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Read about this place here on Trip Advisor and so glad we stopped by! Good coffee, great breakfast and reasonably priced. Part of a convenience store so you can stock up for your day after breakfast.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
“Fate brought me here today!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Was on my way to lunch at my usual haunt but alas, it was closed due to the Memorial Day holiday. I drove past several other restaurants that were closed. I started thinking to myself that a Reuben would be nice just about now. Not trying to stress to much on where I would find one today, I decided to swing back around and check to see if every restaurant in the Frenchtown area really was closed. Alack and alas again, the Deli was open!! They had a Reuben! Duh? Well it was the best one I have had in years. I will be back for another.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“yummy sandwiches......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

..........had a great salmon sandwich and on another occasion roast beef. Excellent freshly made sandwiches. The quiche and soup selections looked enticing too. Parking is always a hassle in Frenchtown, but worth the effort........

Visited May 2014
St. Thomas
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I eat breakfast here frequently with my mom. She loves there book share system. They have books on the wall where you sit to eat and you can pick as many as you want and also bring as many as you want to give them. She always finds the best books there. Anyways the food is delicious. I tend to always order french toast. And that melts in your mouth. It so good. They recently started doing freshly squeezed orange juice which is such a delightful taste. Trust me you will love french town deli. There is store in the first part that mostly caters to the people on the dock. They have a wide selection of wines and alcohol beverages. Then the next space is the diner where all the deliciousness is served.

Visited December 2013