“Best Little Restaurant in St Thomas” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Austrian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Best Little Restaurant in St Thomas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We've been eating at Bella Blu for several years now. Even though there isn't a great view or outdoor dining, it's our favorite restaurant in town. We usually eat around 7pm so we've had no trouble getting a reservation. The service is excellent as is the food. My wife loves the snapper Provencal, and my favorite is the chicken Salzburger schnitzel. This vacation we had 4 kids with us, and they enjoyed the food as well.

• Visited June 2013

New York
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

On my last day on my vacation, we went to to have brunch on Saturday with some great people we met while vacationing on the island and have to say it was one of the best brunches ever! The eggs with the gravy and biscuit out of this world. I'm still dreaming of how delicious it was. Can't wait to get back there. Awesome and wonderful staff too.
Ruth R

• Visited June 2013
Chicago
“Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I ate at Bella Blu two yrs ago and was blown away went back a yr and a half later and it is still an unbelievable eating experience dinner was out of this world, two nights later went back for lite fare since just that morning we went in for Brunch to die for so that night we went back for appetizers soup and salad we practically ordered everyone and each was delicious. In St Thomas you must try Bella Blu make a reservation you won't regret it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
“Great for any ocassion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I've been here several times and at different settings. Last time was for their Saturday brunch. the Bloody Marys and Mimosas were very nice, and the food excellent. I already knew their food was great after a business dinner a few weeks ago. This is the perfect restaurant for after work drinks, dinner with friends, or a romantic night out.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Definitely my favorite restaurant in St Thomas. Bella Blu reminds you of a restaurant in NYC. It's tiny but packs a big punch. You can dine at a table or sit at the bar and chat it up with the Regulars! I always eat there when I visit. My favorite is Brian's Pasta! It's GOOOOOOD!!!! Great wine and cocktails. Beautiful Restaurant!!! Frenchtown's Finest :)

• Visited February 2013