“Good sandwiches” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #99 of 186 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Tampa, Florida
“Good sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This place has good sandwiches along with some other entree specials. It is in an nice location in the shopping plaza where the cruise ships come in. Two of us got wraps which were huge and very tasty and came with a side of fries. The other person in our party go had a rueben and it was big and delicous. Although we did not get any breakfast items they have a really good breakfast menu which we may try next time we are on the island.

• Visited October 2012

Annapolis, Maryland
“Perfect Breakfast Every Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I give high praise to the Delly Deck for serving food exactly as it's ordered. We went for breakfast the first time based solely on Trip Advisor reviews. I ordered my breakfast with my usual special instructions with very low expectations. I order my breakfast exactly the same way every time and it pretty much NEVER comes out that way. Over time, I've simply given up. I still make the request, mostly out of habit, but never expect to have it executed. Needless to say, I was stunned when the Delly Deck served my breakfast EXACTLY as I ordered it. It was delightful and delicious.

I was cautious about returning for breakfast again, wondering if my good luck was just a fluke. I'm happy to report that it was not. Even though we had different waitresses on each visit, the food was prepared EXACTLY as requested . Grand kudos to them for the excellent communication from customer to waitress to kitchen. Excellent job.

We had breakfast at Delly Deck every morning except for when we had to catch the ferry to St. John. The food is not fancy or gourment, but it is tasty and well prepared. The food feels more like homemade food rather than from a restaurant. The service can be slow, but it's worth waiting for, and they keep your coffee topped off! We had standard breakfast fare each day, with a blueberry pancake added on for the last day, and it was awesome.

Definitely give the Delly Deck a try! I bet you can't find a better breakfast anywhere!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lenoir, North Carolina
“Cute local cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had great food and service while here. This is a small local cafe where you can sit back and relax

Visited October 2012
“Not bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

The breakfast is reasonable for price and not bad, normal eggs, toast, bacon, pancakes. The service was friendly and nice, but slow. Overall it was not bad ;)

Beecher, Illinois
“Blue Marlin off the charts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Stopped by for a drink while shopping, the blue marlin was outstanding. Ended up ordering a philly cheesesteak sandwich which was great.....

• Visited July 2012