“AWESOME dive shop” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 18 Activities in Frederiksted
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Rated #1 Dive Shop in 2013 "Best of the Virgin Islands on St. Croix." Located 100 steps from the Frederiksted cruise ship pier. N2theBlue dives more sites on the West end than any other shop AND we have a second location at the Salt River Marina servicing the Wall dives and the Canyon.N2theBlue dive shop features personalized boat dives for small scuba groups. We also have guided snorkeling, photography, videography, and PADI dive instruction up to Divemaster level. N2theBlue is a full service PADI scuba diving center with rental gear, air fills, Nitrox -- featuring the pier, the wall, boat dives, night dives, and do-it-yourself-shore-dives.Call us to book trips, to get rates, multi-day passes, or just to learn more.
Columbus, Ohio
“AWESOME dive shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Just did a night dive with N2 the blue with my dad and husband today. I'm so glad we decided to dive with this shop! Kirk and Paul were both so friendly and helpful! We are all certified divers, and we wanted to go on a guided night dive. We went right off the pier which is steps away from the dive shop! These guys made the dive so memorable. I've been diving for quite some time, and I think this was probably the most effortless dive experience I've ever had. We saw a ton of cool stuff and felt very well taken care of. I would highly recommend this dive shop, these guys are class acts.

WCH
“THE Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I am certified open water, but took my son for a "Discovery" course and then accompanied him on his Frederiksted Pier dive. Sean's patience and excellent enthusiasm put him totally at ease and our dive was just exceptional. The whole staff has an infectious enthusiasm and always, always a smile. The following night did an night dive at the pier with Kirk and Paul accompanied by my daughter (Advanced Diver) and son-in-law (Dive Master) and we were greeted by name, smiles and enthusiasm all around. What little gear we rented was in top notch condition and the dive could not have been better. There were eight in our group, yet you are made to feel that you are the most important, only person, they are attending. Great people, great fun. NO BRAINER as your dive shop choice.

Visited June 2014
N2theBlueSCUBA, Owner at N2 The Blue Scuba Diving, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thank you for the review and it was an absolute pleasure diving with you! We like to have fun, and you and your family were incredibly fun to have around. We're looking forward to the next visit! and remember your son can take his scuba class online anytime. This makes it really easy to do! Click on our website and it'll point out how to take the class online with PADI!
San Diego, California
“N2 the Blue Rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This place is great, pure and simple. My wife, father in law and I went for a night dive with Capt Kirk aka Red Leader and Paul aka Blue Leader and had a blast. The staff is courteous and very fun and definitely know what they are doing. Our dive lasted an hour and 15 minutes as we criss crossed under the pier and back around to the dolphins and headed back up over the rocks. Sea horses, lobsters, scorpionfish, lionfish (bad bad), and octopus were just a few of the animals we encountered on our dive. I have over 1700 dives and this one definitely ranks up there. I highly recommend N2 the Blue and can't wait to move to St Croix and dive with them again! <><

Visited June 2014
Thank you for the great review! Its diving with people like you and your family that make life so nice. And seeing that little seahorse was brilliant! We've been looking for him (lil' Stallion) for about 5 weeks now. Stoked you all got to see him! He was as big as my thumbnail a few months ago and now the size of my pink finger. He's growing up!
Looking forward to the next dive with you!
Port Republic, Maryland
“For a safe and fantastic dive experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

My wife and I went scuba diving for the very first time while in St. Croix this year. Sean and Kirsten were not only porfessional but fun to be around. They alleviated all of our concerns and reassured us that the dive would be safe and successful. Right they were! I even took note of Sean's body language while on the dive and he demonstated that there was nothing to it and for us to just relax and have fun. That we did! Well worth the money and well worth the tips they deserve. Thanks guys! See you next year.

Visited May 2014
Salina, Kansas
“A must in St. Croix!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

My husband and I decided to try scuba diving for the first time and are hooked! The staff was amazing Jenny, Justin and Kirk were very helpful and knowledgable. The sights on our dive were beautiful, I could not believe what I was seeing throughout the dive. If you are in the area I insist you check out N2 The Blue as you will never forget the experience they give you.

Visited June 2014
It was a LOT of fun diving with you all. I can see Justin has great friends and its great to see so many of you come out to visit and play in the water. And what an amazing 1st dive! The Pier is truly a sight to behold.
Come back soon! We'll get you certified next time around! (or you can start learning online anytime, just check out our website to start your online course with PADI).
Have a great summer and until we meet again!