I was part of a group that stayed here for a long weekend in the spring. We didn't have rental cars, but Paul and the staff was not only great about helping us navigate the public transportation system, they also picked us up when we couldn't catch a bus. (For me, at least, this was unprecedented service.) The staff showed us great bars and hangouts in Frederiksted and generally helped us plan activities.
The rooms are clean and comfortable (and air-conditioned if you need it), the kitchens are well-equipped, and many of the buildings's stone exteriors were hand-crafted by staff members. You're a thirty second walk from the water.
Cottages by the Sea is the best. Stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. All cottages are newly remodeled! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cottages by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted