We stayed 1 week in July 2013 at the cottages. We were looking for a quite spot to just relax. The Cottages will give you this for sure. The Staff are all very helpful and Paul is a great host. Our room was the Crow's Nest and it provided a great view of the water and beach. The rooms are not overly modern but ours was clean and provided all we needed for the week. We cooked most of our meals at the grills on site and ate breakfast every morning on the balcony. The other folks staying at the Cottages were all friendly and fun to interact with. The snorkeling right in front of the Cottages was great for spending hours in the water. We have already booked our reservation for next year. If you don't need fancy this place is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. All cottages are newly remodeled! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Cottages by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted