We hadn't been to Cottages in more than five years. My sweetie loves them so much, a return visit was her 60th birthday wish. We were not disappointed. The Benedict family, especially Paul, is constantly improving the Cottages. They possess a quiet dignity which is a nice refuge from the hectic pace of life found on the other parts of St Croix. The Cottages are a few steps away from the Caribbean and possess a gateway to some excellent snorkelling and beach areas. Too, they are close to a good market and plenty of good restaurants. If you really want to stay in the Caribbean and not some type of pre-packaged wannabe, stay here. This is the real deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. All cottages are newly remodeled! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Cottages by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted