We had an amazing time at the Arawak Bay Inn. Jennifer and Lionel are the friendliest inn keepers we have ever come across. The rooms are clean and well maintained and the views…oh, the views! Spectacular! What an escape from snowy, cold New England.
The breakfast was very good, with normal breakfast fare along with traditional delights from St. Croix. The inn is close to everything - a short ride to snorkeling, golf, hiking, etc., and once the sun goes down you can head into Christiansted to enjoy a nice meal or some nightlife. Whatever you do during the day or night, you can always count on returning to a relaxing, quiet room with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. We will surely return to the Arawak Bay Inn – one of the most relaxing, charming inns we have ever encountered.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.