If you're going to St. Croix you will not find a better spot to stay than the Arawak Inn. On the advice of a friend I booked a room for two nights at this beautifully appointed home-like bed and (wonderful) breakfast. I add my praise of Jennifer and Lionel, who designed, built and operate this treasure. Large, well furnished rooms each opening out to a beautiful veranda facing the sea on the north shore of the island. I will return next year for a longer stay. I've been home for a month now and can still feel the warmth of my short visit. You will not be sorry you booked here.
Toni C. Chicago , Il
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands