Jane and I spent a week at this lovely inn on north shore near the Salt River Estuary. It's a quiet spot on St Croix with a great seaview. Hosts Jennifer and Lionel were extremely friendly and consistently aimed for every guest to have an excellent stay. The breakfasts were varied and always excellent. The pool was well maintained and welcoming after a day of touring and whatnot. We chose this place to stay because of its excellent reviews and their excellent rates. If I have used 'excellent' too many times in this review, sorry. That's the way we feel about Arawak Bay Inn. It's excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands