I stayed here with a large group of people. Jennifer and Lionel are wonderful people and wonderful hosts. They are always willing to stop and chat no matter how busy it was. The inn is away from hustle and bustle which, if you would rather not drive is a problem. This place is a gem in the hills. Jennifer and Lionel are great cooks, but if you are looking for a night out can give you the run down of the local eats. There is a beach, kayak rental, and bar in a 15 minute walking distance. The rooms are spacious (even the double occupancy ones) and the cleaning staff where excellent as well. The view from the upstairs balcony is gorgeous as well. I plan on returning whenever I can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands