My girlfriends and I traveled to St. Croix in November of 2013 during which time we stayed at two hotels on island. The first hotel was cute, priced the same as Arawak but didn't pass the test. Arawak is 5-star service, 5-star accommodations, 5-star everything!! The rooms are super clean and the owners, Jennifer and Lionel made this experience one that we can't wait to repeat every year to come!!! They served us breakfast every morning with fresh fruit and usually one could mention what was preferred for the morning grub and either Jennifer or Lionel would be sure to make it for you, always with a smile and laughter. I HIGHLY recommend Arawak to anyone interested in the perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands