I have been traveling to St. Croix for years and stay at the same place all the time. When the department of tourism was running a promotion, I decided to try a different place to stay. So I called Arawak to get some info on there place and spoke with Jennifer. After a 10 minute conversation with Jennifer, I didn't hesitate to book my stay. The place was incredibly clean and the staff were very polite. As for Jennifer, she was awesome! Very accommodating and her breakfast every morning were great! So after my 25th visit to the Island I would highly recommend the Arawak as one the best places to stay on the island and for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands