My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Arawak Bay. The owners were more than pleasant and ensured that our stay was comfortable. They went over and beyond ensuring that our stay was pleasant and informing us about the island. Unfortunately we only stayed one night because we were meeting up with family but I would have enjoyed staying there the whole week. The owners cooked a breakfast for us better than Grandmas! :) I talked about the stay at Arawak all the way back home and my husband insisted I make a comment on tripadvisor telling others. It is a great place to stay and surely worth your money. We will definitely be returning guests to this establishment.
Shannon and Shanaya
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.