Comfortable room and amazing breakfast. Jennifer and Lionel are pleasant, helpful and a joy to be around. We just spent a week with them and I can't imagine staying anywhere else if we return to St. Croix. Lionel is in the process of building a meeting room next to the Inn which will be a help to larger groups that stay there. It is a quiet spot very close to the Salt River Bay Marina, where diving and kayak tours can be arranged. A small refrigerator in the room was helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands