I can't begin to tell you how nice Arawak Bay is. We needed a one night stay as our flight back to the mainland was not until Sunday and we had to be out of the vacation rental on Saturday. Arawak Bay was recommended and are we ever glad. Jennifer was wonderful. Even though we would be leaving very early (flight was 8:30AM and we had to be at the airport by 6:30), and would be gone for the regular breakfast hours, she said we needed to eat before we left, especially since we had small children. Breakfast would be simple - waffles, coffee and juice. It was terrific. Our only regret was that we had to leave so early - we can only dream what the normal breakfast would be! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The view was awesome. The pool was refreshing and there was even an "honor bar". Thank you Jennifer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands