A unexpected event took me to St Croix for 4 days. I found this spot through the guys at the Salt River Dive Shop (hi guys!), about 1/4 mile away. Jennifer and Lionel are the proprietors and innkeepers. Their place is brand new, everything very well constructed with an eye for architecture and art. The walls are covered with beautiful work from the West Indies. The rooms are spectacularly clean, with the comfortable mattresses and linens used by high-end hotels. TVs and WiFi in all the rooms make doing business there very easy. But, the most fabulous thing was the breakfast served each morning. Everything was homemade and Jennifer specializes in baking. Fresh breads, muffins, and other delights were served every morning, along with oatmeal, french toast, fresh fruits and juices. Rates were reasonable and it was a great find for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands