Because my boyfriend's and my stay at Carringtons far exceeded our expectations, this review, in essence, is a love letter to the owner, Roger, and his right-hand gal, Linda.
Tucked into the hills just beyond Christiansted Harbor, Carringtons Inn is an exquisite island oasis. We stayed in the "Morning Glory" room that was painted a soothing Caribbean blue. A towering four-poster bed with fluffy pillows and fresh-scented linens invites you to a well-deserved rest after long, arduous days of shoving limes into bottles of Carib and burying your toes into powdery white sand. The spacious bathroom is immaculately clean with bountiful bath towels rolled neatly in a basket. Truly, the level of cleanliness is unsurpassed.
The pool, bordered with beautiful Spanish tile, is a cool and refreshing way to relax after that rough day at the beach before heading out to dine at a fabulous restaurant like "Sandcastle on the Beach" (review soon to come!). As if this were not enough, the daily breakfasts consist of everything from french toast and pork sausage with roasted red peppers, to bowls of fresh berries and endless pots of fresh, hot coffee--all prepared and served with a smile by Linda.
In closing, I would like to say that this is a truly romantic destination, where guests receive the highest level of attention while still maintaining the perfect level of privacy. So thank you, Roger and Linda, for a magical seven-day retreat. We will most certainly be back!
Adam and Chrissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Carringtons Inn St. Croix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carringtons Inn St. Croix Hotel Christiansted
- Carringtons Inn St. Croix Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands