“Absolutely loved the food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Absolutely loved the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I like Caribbean Roti so this place was on my list before I landed but since they are closed on Sunday's I had to wait for couple days before I could go there. I had Boneless Chicken Roti and my friend and Potato Roti, both were excellent. I also went there the last day of my trip and got the food packed for my lunch as well as dinner.

The food is very flavorful and everything is very reasonably priced. I highly recommend going to this place.

• Visited March 2014

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best Kingfish and cheap eats in St. Croix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

After trying for a good while to find Ace's Roti Shop in Christiansted only to find out it was closed (midday during the week) we were heading back to our hotel when we saw a chalkboard sign advertising for Singh's Roti shop. What a FIND! The food was the best we had in St. Croix and the prices were very reasonable. The kingfish was perfectly fried and the roti was great. The conch was the softest I've ever had and I lived in the Caribbean for years. We liked the lunch so much at Singh's we hurried to go back before they closed for dinner. We sat outside and fed the local, free-roaming, chickens our food remnants and had interesting convos w/locals and staff who were eating lunch there as well. Save your money and the hunt for good local food. Singh's is on the main street and will give you the local flavor that's lacking in most other (tourist) places.

• Visited January 2014
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Great Chicken Roti”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was recommended as a great roti place even though its labeled as a fast food place. First, you go there for the food, not ambiance. The chicken roti was excellent, my friend and husband both had the conch roti, which was much different in style so it didn't get the wow factor. The chicken was the way to go and the portions are large. They also offered a variety of sides, the plantains were great too. A great little place to stop on the way into or out of Christiansted.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“FOOD TASTY - RESTAURANT NOT APPETIZING”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Food was tasty and above average...Food display case was not at all appetizing...Seating area was limited and not very clean

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great deal, great food, friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We tried almost every dish choice and enjoyed everything immensely. The staff are so friendly, it's a pleasure to order your food. In the city of Christiansted, it's the best place to eat. It's pretty much a take-out place with a few tables.

• Visited December 2013