“Wide Variety Of Food Local Dive” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: Caribbean
Va
“Wide Variety Of Food Local Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

A run down local dive, but don't pass it up! I had the goat roti and it was amazing. Very bold flavorful food sold here. If you like jerk chicken, ox tail, curries, chick peas, rice, beans, etc.. Don't pass up the opportunity to eat lunch here.

Visited August 2013

Woodbury, Tennessee, United States
“The place for local food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I checked it out based on the trip advisor reviews. It def was out of town, a nice little walk from the boardwalk. Not sure I would go out at dark to find it. We went for lunch, its confusing not knowing what youre ordering just by looking at the food. We pointed and asked. Mac and cheese was good. I got the curry chicken and fried rice. My husband got some kind of shrimp and fried rice. Both were good and they give you a TON of food. It was $30 for the two of us so a bit pricey. But a neat experience to eat local food. Next time I would try the roti, just wasnt sure what it was until after I ordered and saw someone eating it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brick NJ
“Amazing local food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

You might pass this by as it isn't in the tourist bit of town, but don't. The food is excellent. Their curry was great but the beef stew was even better.

Visited July 2013
Washington, DC
“ok food at ok prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was okay, and the prices were okay -- but, the place is run down, and in desperate need of a coat of paint.

Visited July 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Singh's good eating.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate there twice. The food was great and tastefujl. I've been there hears ago and they were good then too. Because of my wife I have complied a list must local restaurant s and Singh's is solidly on it.

• Visited July 2013