“Must Eat at” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Fairfax Station, Virginia, United States
“Must Eat at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Catch this place before it plans to close on May 3rd. Beautiful courtyard, great food - Shrimp dish great! As was the Cesar salad and encrusted pork.

Visited March 2014

Chapel Hill, NC
“Great fine dining at Christiansted.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My mother was looking for a nice restaurant for my birthday dinner (not to mention our last night in St Croix) and two locals (a staff member at our hotel and a cab driver) told us to go here. Trust them, we were not disappointed. The place is very attractive with both indoor and outdoor seats. Because it was a very pleasant night (it's warm, but not humid thanks to the island breeze), we chose an outdoor table. Our seafood dishes were perfect (I had shrimp while my mother had a fish dish) and the cocktails were among the best I've ever had (try the Coconut Lemonaide, a sort of Pina Colada with lemon juice). Also add decent service from the waiters and you have what might be the finest dining experience in St Croix.

Visited March 2014
Devon, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My sister and have dinner here largely because of the good reviews on trip advisor. Setting is delightful. Dinner was one of the best meals we've ever had anywhere. I had the black cherry peach mojito which was outstanding. We split the wahoo piccata. Beautifully presented and oh so delicious. Dessert was a flight of cheesecake, Keylime pie and chocolate mousse. It just doesn't get better than this.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Get the picotta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

The mahi Picotta was very good, as was the Duck. The warm chipotle soup is winner but the Caesar salad not so as reported before. Great bar selection and solid wine list

Visited January 2014
Kingshill, null, United States
“Wonderful food, perfect Caribbean ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

The courtyard makes for a perfect outdoor dining experience. Palm trees and little white lights are so romantic. Good selection of wine by the glass, very good selection of rums. We both had the tuna cakes app and they were outstanding. My husband had wahoo piccatta and it made me wish I'd ordered it. A true classic. I wasn't envious after tasting my duck au poivre. Perfectly cooked and seasoned. We shared a key lime pie - a wonderful finish. The service was attentive and thoughtful. It was the perfect dining experience.

• Visited January 2014