“Essential Go To Jewelry Store on St Croix” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Christiansted
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: This wondrous gallery in Christiansted, St. Croix is home to the distinctive designs of local artist/metalsmith, Whealan Massicott. Crafting for over 19 years, Whealan continues to be motivated by the complexity of the Caribbean's people, beauty, and culture. Being a musician at heart allows life's movements, patterns, and rhythms to play out in his raw organic designs. Whealan's richness of imagination, his creativity, and his material invention allows each piece to express diversity, emotion, and the beauty of life. Ib designs' FEEL GOOD JEWELRY is a salute to the simplicity of life and to the inspiration of creativity. We hope you find something special that makes you feel good.
Caribbean
“Essential Go To Jewelry Store on St Croix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This hip hand-crafted jewelry quickly become everyday must-wear conversation pieces. I use their website to send presents across the US. I just love supporting with Kris & Whelan! Not only are they wonderful people who support so many things on St. Croix, the jewelry from ib Designs is really wearable fine art. Thanks ib Designs!!

Visited May 2013
ibdesigns, Owner at ib designs, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Glad to be doing what we love and what a gift to make people feel good....appreciate the support :)

Toledo, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Stunning jewelry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Amazing and unique designs for the discerning jewelry collector. I have traveled all over the world and am always looking for a unique jewelry souvenir. IB Designs had many unique designs to choose from that it was so hard to pick just one.

Visited May 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Phenomenol !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Absolutely beautiful hand crafted jewelry! A must visit shop while in St. Croix or even online. No detail is left undone. Everything is so exquisite that it's hard to make a choice about what to purchase. As a regular St. Croix visitor, I have purchased 3 rings, several pendants and bracelets, and numerous pairs of earrings. These are pieces I will proudly pass on to my daughter one day. Whealan and Chris are awesome people and that is translated in every piece they sell!

Visited May 2012
“Amazing quality jewelry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Recently had a great experience. Bought the wave bracelet at ib. My lady loves the design and will help cement memories of our time in St. Croix, playing in the waves! Beautiful piece of hand made jewelry. Difinetely recommend

St. Croix
“It's hard to decide...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I've been to ib designs several times trying to decide on the perfect piece of jewelry. You see, every piece there is carefully crafted and beautiful with a special meaning. My boyfriend wanted to be me a piece for my birthday...it was so hard to choose when you only get to pick one!! I ended up buying "the wave" bracelet and I LOVE it!!! The staff is always friendly and helpful (even when I am very indecisive). I am looking forward to going back and getting a second piece before I go home!! Thank you so much, ib designs!!!

Visited October 2012
ibdesigns, Owner at ib designs, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
So happy that you found a special piece to celebrate your birthday.....Wear well and we look forward to celebrating more in the future =)