“Good Spirits brings Good Vibes” 5 of 5 stars

340-692-4663
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Famous for our great food, friendly service and great prices! Call for hours and specials.
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“Good Spirits brings Good Vibes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was in St. Croix recently and had the pleasure of eating at Good Spirits. Not only did I find the prices affordable but the food was excellent as well. I found the staff to be attentive and enjoyed the experience and certainly appreicated all the different selections you can choose from,

I thought the ribs were first rate and thought the banana rum drinks were exceptional. I would highly recommend Good Spirits to anyone visiting the island for a vacation.

New York, New York, United States
“Great food, extreme convenience, excellent company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I recently visited St Croix and had many meals at Good Spirits. The location was great and the staff were friendly and accommodating. The fish tacos and salads were excellent and the drinks and snacks were perfect. The owners are very involved and friendly and tell you all of the best places to visit on the island. I can't wait to come back!

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good times at Good Spirits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I visited St. Croix this past summer and made multiple trips to Good Spirits. The food is fantastic (get the ribs!) and they also have a full bar (as another reviewer wrote, strong drinks). Even when I ran out of toothpaste, Good Spirits had me covered. What really kept me coming back though, were the people. Jason, Bennett and their staff are quick with a smile and always there to help -- especially with directions/tourist destinations. Give Good Spirits a try, you will not be disappointed.

Denver, Colorado
“good food, great homemade pies, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I very much enjoyed the fish chowder, and the barbecued pulled pork sandwich.with a vinegar based cole slaw, The homemade pies are to die for. Trivia night on Friday was a real kick. The owners are very friendly and welcoming. This place is a great value for casual dining, drinks or snacks if you are out on the East End of the island.,

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“food not so good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

food not so good but a good selection of snacks and cold drinks and ice cream service is slow only one waitress

Visited December 2012
jmbatl, Owner at Good Spirits, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
I am personally very sorry to learn about your experience at my restaurant. Perhaps you could provide me with more details about your visit? We make sure each customer leaves happy and satisfied. Please visit the restaurant anytime and ask for me directly. I have also sent you a message with my contact information. I encourage you to get in touch with me soon. Feedback like yours helps us be the BEST on the East End of St. Croix!

Jason Bronis