“Tasty Food and Good People” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Eclectic, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
“Tasty Food and Good People”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Working in St Croix USVI for the last 6 months. This last month I have been working daily in Christiansted. Right across the street from my work location is a little cafe. Go past the lawyers office and you will find it. The food is outstanding, fresh, and fairly priced. The best part are the owners, they know me by name and greet me each time I come in the cafe. I usually grab the fresh ground coffee in the morning and lunch when I have the time. They have a loyal following in Christiansted and get busy during lunch, but the food is worth the wait. PS try the homemade brownies they are perfect.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
Dalton, Georgia, United States
“Great coffee, great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Call us desperate, but me and my wife were going through Starbucks withdrawals when we landed on the Island. Until we found Cafe Fresco. The iced coffee with vanilla was amazing. 18 oz. for $2.25 and free refills. My only complaint was when we stopped in just to get coffee to go. We only got small Styrofoam cups — maybe 8 oz. — for the same price.

We kept coming back just for the coffee, but the food was great too. I had the blueberry pancakes twice and they were the best pancakes I've ever had, a secret I'll keep from my mother-in-law. My wife had a salad and a quiche — we both agree both were really fresh and good.

The mango tea was also fantastic. We would've asked for a gallon to take home if we had a way to get it in our luggage.

The service was also really good and it was in a nice little alleyway in Christiansted — quiet and peaceful. It was probably my favorite place to dine during our vacation to St. Croix. It's worth the visit.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Woodbury, Connecticut
“Excellent food at excellent prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We enjoyed an enormous tasty delicious breakfast at less than the costs at home! Very friendly couple who love what they do and it shows in the tasty dishes they serve up!! Bravo!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Fresh and Yummie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Food is very fresh and super delicious.. This is a not to miss place when on the island.. Very friendly and fresh atmosphere..

Visited February 2013
“Wonderful place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

The food is wonderful and very large portions I love the eye italian wraps and the salads are great enough for 2 meals service is great and very friendly

Visited November 2012