Stayed at Chenay Bay Dec. 11-18, 2010 with my mother and daughters, ages 15 and 8. Let me say it was the most laid-back, relaxing vacation! We stayed in a 1-bedroom unit #19 that was perfect. The daily maid service was on the ball with fresh towels and upkeep during the week! Absolutely no complaints!
The front desk staff was always friendly and very helpful. Throughout the week, they helped with activities and suggestions on what to see and do They even went out of their way to print up our boarding passes for our trip home! A big thank you to Anna, Sonya, Sharon and Sharmaine. The manager, Diane Yost has this resort running smoothly and I am looking forward to visiting again! Thanks to all of you for making it so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Low Cost Holidays, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands