After a long and tiring trip, my husband and I were greeted by the staff as though we were family. My husband developed a bad chest cold and Victor, the manager had the taxi driver go into town to pick up cough medicine for him! The beach was beautiful, the snorkeling was fantastic! The restaurant was open all the time, and the food was consistently good. We loved Chenay Bay so much that we bought a time share and will be back every year. Thanks,Patty for a wonderful presentation! The resort's location is perfect--very secluded yet close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands