What an amazing pleasure it was to arrive at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. We booked our unit through RCI and frankly one can never be sure with the RCI ratings.
Chenay Bay is a cluster of lovely west Indies style cottages on a small hill overlooking the bay. The bay is pristine with a nature reserve to the West and a long strand of pink sand and coral beach, undeveloped and picturesque. The resort is simple not glitzy. Recent renovations after the hurricane have been substantial. All the cottages are being upgraded but as most stand are still very sweet and complete in every way. Our cottage number 8 was brand new. 1 bedroom with a pull out double couch. Full kitchen, fantastic 4 head shower and an outdoor enclosed shower room as well. All mahogany furniture. Plantation style and very upscale. Wide screen tv's air con the works or you could just open the windows screened and let the trade winds pass through!
The staff is very pleasant. Patty and Burke head up the club Navigo sales end of things and they will make you feel like part of the family. Professional and caring. No hard sales pitch the kind you hate! They will provide exactly what you need to make a decision about the time share possibilities and let you make your own decisions! They really made our stay even more remarkable.
Miss Chenay at the desk along with her colleagues will assure you that anything you request will be considered as if they were doing their job for one of their own family. We felt loved and cherished and nurtured during our stay. A rare experience in the world of travel these days.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.