I stayed at the Chenay Bay beach resort for 6 days in May 2014. I had did my research an was hoping it wasnt as bad as described. I stayed in a bungalow number 9, it was mildly renovated but the king bed was horrible. We were basically sleeping on coils. the resort itself is pretty much dead which is why I stayed there needed some peace and quiet, so rent a car. The resort also has renters living there. As for the island itself there is not much to do but plenty of bars. Driving around was a little depressing and groceries were very expensive but alcohol and cigarettes are cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands