Something has definitely changed here at this perfectly located resort and not for the better! Such high potential seems to be going down the tubes. The staff are friendly and helpful but advertised services are lacking. The pool was dirty everyday I was there, feral cats who are starving will pester you incessantly, beach was below average with the loungers filthy and broken, some cottages appear to be rented out to groups well over limit, questionable ladies walking around dressed inappropriately and even the time share owners I spoke with are very frustrated with the direction this place is headed. I remember nice family oriented gatherings on Friday / Saturday nights with live music and cordial atmosphere with high quality food- no more... This place appears to be abandoned and under disrepair. I was thinking about buying a week here before my trip but would not waste my money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands