Though the cottages are small, they are very comfortable. It is so peaceful! Unfortunately when we were there the restaurant was closed, but we went in October when it was out of season. This was definitely the time to go, though, because it wasn't crowded. The pool was quite dirty with debris, but again, it wasn't in season and I actually preferred to go when others weren't vacationing. Our AC unit wasn't working when we arrived but someone came to fix it within 10 minutes. I would definitely stay at this resort again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Odigeo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands