I stayed in this hotel with my daughter for 4 nights during the month of Feb 2014. The location is in a beautiful site, right by the beach. Front desk service was very helpful. 2 things though: 1- the restaurant was not offering full service. Employee told me that a new owner acquired it just recently and was still work in process. 2-The rooms need a little of upgrading. But they are clean and comfortable. Not a 5 star place, but definitely a great place to stay. We will be going back in July/Aug and most likely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands