We visited here for a couple of days and were suprised that a property in such a great location could be so utterly boring. If you want to relax or read a book and nap, then go here. The bungalow we stayed in was nice, but there were parts of it that were seriously run down and broken (the bathroom tile, bath handles and shower spout were all in poor condition). The kitchen was usable, but poorly appointed and super small. Luckily we had a nice view from out bungalow, but many of the bungalows do not have a view.
This place is relaxing, just don't expect a whole lot in regards to activities, bar, or restaraunt. Decent enough price and the grounds were well kept...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands