Visited Chenay Bay for 3 nights and had a marvelous time. The view of the Caribbean sea and hillsides with million dollar homes will take your breath away. The island is lush green and very pretty.
The resort itself needs a face lift but the suite I stayed in was very well furnished and the air conditioning worked superb. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the AC. The beach is nice with slight pink sand but the water is calm and just fit for a king...a warm 85 plus degrees. You feel like you never want to leave. Every time I stepped out of it I jumped right back in.
The bartender Angie and the chef are outstanding and made my stay memorable. Although the resort is lacking in many ways it is not short of fun. I met many folks who are repeat clients and will not go anywhere else as they are in love with this place and I have hard time understanding why they love this place so much.
This resort can do much better for its guests as they are very loyal and just a little TLC can move this place up the ladder. All in all I had a great time and will have no hesitation of staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands