Lovely small - low key resort. Units are supplied with kitchenette which makes it very convenient. I suggest a rent car so you can grocery shop, explore the island. Dated bedding and furnishings. A/C worked and no complaints on being too hot. Restaurant does not open for breakfast which was a disappointment...only lunch and dinner. Pool is okay with great view of the bay. Lot's of NO NO NO signs for the beach...they do not let you take your own coolers, food, drinks to the beach of your own, however - less than a 1/8 mile away is a road to take you to the same beach that is a bit better and you can take what ever you wish. Restaurant quality was just okay...they should advertise it differently to get more of a crowd. Towels and linens need to be updated - very thin and non-absorbent and very small to our standards in the US. If you want a good quality place to stay - I would suggest the Chenay Bay, we enjoyed it very much. If you are looking for a more 4+ resort full service resort - look at the Renaissance Cambolia. Explore the island - it was a blast! Staff was great at Chenay - everyone friendly and happy all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands