Just stayed at Chenay Bay and could not have had a better time!! We had expected to stay in a garden view villa but to our surprise we got an ocean front view which was so beautiful and relaxing. Just seconds away from the beach and bar made this place even better! The beach is very nice and kept very clean, the bar/restaurant staff were all very polite and helpful when suggesting places to explore. (Disregard people's complaints about the locals - everyone we met was super friendly and gave great insight into the island). Highly suggest staying here - you will not be disappointed at all!! (Great restaurant to eat/drink within walking distance also - Cheeseburger in Paradise)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Odigeo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands