My husband, 5 yr old daughter and I loved our stay at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. We moved there after 3 nights at another St Croix hotel and are so happy we did. It completely changed our minds about the island and the locals. The staff of Chenay Bay went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and happy. Our cottage was beautiful and furnished with very nice and comfortable furniture. The beach was beautiful and many times we felt like we had our own private resort. We were there in July which is off season so the restaurant had limited hours. Everything we had from the menu was delicious and one night when they were closing early, the chef made our family a special dinner and even offered to bring it to our cottage. A beautiful and charming little resort. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands