My husband and I stayed here 28 years ago and as a surprise I'm treating him by taking him back for our 30th wedding anniversary. I've been reading the reviews and am disappointed in those who did not appreciate what the resort really has to offer. Go beyond the 5+ star ratings. The resort has always boasted about it's privacy and seclusion. Very laid back. Yes it has it's share of issues but what resort doesn't? If you dont have that kind of mentality, go elsewhere. This place is the best if you want to be able to put on your flip flops and feel at home. I remember that the kitchen was small and not updated but who cares? The no-see-ems and the mosquitos are horrible but you bring bug spray. So the towels are thin. Ask for more. Stop thinking foofoo and start thinking fun. Relax , unwind and leave the cell phone packed and your computer at home. This is the kind of place that's a vacation for us. Hands down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands