This was a dream trip for my husband and me! For the price and location, we were more than satisfied with our stay. Our cottage was clean and had all the amenities we needed (although the microwave was from 1980 and the phone didn't work--we didn't care!) The front desk workers were helpful if not overly friendly and the staff at Mahi's was wonderful and helpful in giving good advice on what to do on the island. We didn't encounter any hotels that had as great of a location. It was quiet and beautiful. All my husband and I wanted was a romantic getaway and we certainly got that!! Do be sure to rent a car, as anything you'll want to get to is miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands