I knew from other reviews that this isn't a 4 star resort but I'd be hard pressed to give it 1. And that would only be for the lovely beach where it's located. The hotel is in bankruptcy/receivership. Our room was dirty, (hairs on the phone there when we arrived and stayed through departure), towels were almost see-through, shower very difficult to use-plate holding the faucet was totally detached from the wall-, mold in the shower. I think the staff did the best they could under the circumstances and were very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.